2023 TEAM MEET SCHEDULE
2/23 vs. Imperial (cancelled due to pool maintenance)
3/1 @ Coachella Valley (ended early-weather) Boys W, Girls L
3/8 @ Desert Hot Springs Boys W, Girls L
3/15 v. Indio Boys W, Girls L
3/22 v. Tri-Meet @ Cat City Boys W, Girls L
3/29 v. BYE Week - NO MEET
4/5 vs. 29 Palms Boys W, Girls L
4/19 v. Yucca Valley Boys L, Girls L
4/26 League Finals @ Cat City
2023 PRACTICE TIMES
ANNOUNCEMENTS: Follow @DMHSswim on Instagram for most up to date information!
Step 1: Go to www.athleticclearance.com to start your physical process
Step 2: Get a Physical Packet from the Athletics Office H4-127 that you will bring with you to the appointment.
Step 3: Make an appointment NOW to get your sports physical for this upcoming season!
Places to get your physicals:
How to join swim team:
1. Pick up Physical Packet from Athletics Secretary in H4-127
2. Fill out packet with parent/guardian permission/signatures
3. Have your doctor fill out physical sheet
4. Bring your insurance card and packet to Athletics Secretary
5. Be sure to turn in online at AthleticClearance.com!!!
What to expect:
1. Dynamic stretching routine
2. Weight room lifting and instruction (Tues & Thurs beginning January)
3. Swim instruction on the four competitive strokes
4. Specialty Days: Team building, Diving, Turns, Relay Exchanges
What to bring:
1. One-piece athletic swim suit or jammer
1. Winter Posada 12/13/22
2. Swim-A-Thon Date TBD
3. Snack Bar Sales during swim meets
Why We Fundraise:
The Rams Swim Team is raising money to help purchase Team Spirit Packs to properly prepare the swimmers for season and beyond! Click here "How You Can Help" or the tab at the top of this page for more information.
UNITY is STRENGTH